Monday, August 25, 2008

i blinked....


...and another week was gone!


this last week before the official opening of Scrap Can Do! will be filled with the little details - proofreading the directions one. more. time. - making sure the details in the kits look. just. fine. - i'm trying to think of one more that. will . rhyme. (ok, i'll stop)


we're taking the time to make sure everything is perfect, and we'll be on-line and in-store next tuesday. we can't wait!!! i may not have any more updates til the weekend, but if you miss us be sure to check out flickr, i'll be putting up lots of sneak peeks over there!!

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I have a preview on Friday and your albums are fantastic and so darn cute. The best of luck to both of you in your new business.

Who moved?

Unknown said...

Hello from Belgium ;-) Thank you sooooo much for having added me to your flickr friends ;-) I'm happy to discover your work and your blog ! I wish you big success with your business ! I'm imptatient to read you soon !! ;-) I send you tons of smooches ;-) Sandrine ;-)

scrapcando! said...

teehee... tina, we moved under the front table in the croproom at the store =)