Wednesday, April 1, 2009

boy...we suck!

last time we posted to this blog was when...feb something? pa-the-tic. no excuse. how can we ever make it up to you? i think i might know how...

...how about a contest? would you like to win YOUR CHOICE of any album in stock? how you ask? how can i win my very own scrap can do kit? it's easy...

post a comment to our blog. come say hi, tell us how much you love scrap can do kits, tell us how many friends you invited to our site & we'll pick a winner at random to win a free kit of your very own. but hurry...we will pick a winner at day's end of april 6th.

don't you just love contests?

8 comments:

Christy said...

I bought a couple of your kits at New England Scrap, the Cupcake/Maya album and Thanskgiving/7 GYpsie notebook. I loved the instruction and the color schemes.

Christy Tobin
Norwalk, CT

Kim Hoff said...

I received 4 kits and love them all, I attended a convention this weekend and had friends over who loved your product. Hopefully you will hear more from Illinois, I know you will from me....:)

Janet said...

I LOVE the kits--and can't wait to see what you have in store for us at the upcoming crop!!

Audrey said...

I'm just starting to make my own cards. Was invited to a card making party at a friends house - now I'm hooked. The kits look awesome!! I need all the help I can get.

Unknown said...

I am still trying to make it up to New England Scrapbook one of these days. I definitely want to check out the kits, as I love the pictures online.
Renee K.

Becky Macbeth said...

It's too good to be true! Really? I would be soooo excited to win one! Thanks for the chance!!!
-10oneworld

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love scrapbooking...if I only had the skills you do! I would love to win one! Thanks for the chance!
-10oneworld

That is my sisters comment above mine! :0)

Ginger said...

I have been checking out your shop and your nice blog!!
I think that your HOME Album is soooo sweet!! It is a perfect gift,especially for mothers day:)
The Shades of Autumn album is a favorite too!
cyclona66@aol.com