Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Contest Time Again!

As you know, it's been a BUSY BUSY week here at Scrap Can Do! We've been putting the finishing touches on three new AMAZING album kits and getting them ready for shipment on Friday. But with so many new kits, we're running out of room to house all of our inventory. What to do about it...give one away! All you have to do is leave us a comment here on the blog post. We'll pick a winner at random and give away one of our previously released kits (our choice) at the end of business day on Monday, April 27th. What could be easier? Tell your friends!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

How fun! Thanks for the great opportunity!

theothermousie said...

Wow, what beautiful work you produce, I'm only dabbling in scrapbooking & have a lot to learn. I do other crafts too. Thanks for introducing me to your blog through twitter.

Hope you don't mind me visiting again!

Best wishes Sarah x

Tina in CT said...

More of your beautiful creative work!

Have fun at the Summit. I'll be at NESC Friday night.

Janet said...

I will once again not be at the Summit--but hopefully I'll be back next year. That means I'll be ordering some of your fabulous kits next week!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!! I love mini-books. very inspiring blog...cheers

Lisa Crone said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous work!! I was having a jaw dropping moment looking through all of your products. TALENT abounds!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win a piece of your artwork!! Have a great weekend! Lisa C., www.abeadaday.blogspot.com

Librarybug said...

Look at those all those great kits! Thanks for the fun giveaway!